Spoken Sentences - Classroom
Classroom Sentences (Read More) Scroll to the end.
1.
After the break I have 8th
Std.
2.
Again and again she is talking in
Tamil.
3.
All of you go/get outside.
4.
As you leave this room don’t make
noise.
5.
Bus No 2 has not come.
6.
Can you see this number here? That
should be placed here.
7.
Did the bell ring/buzz?
8.
Did you learn something or just wasted
the time?
9.
Do you have?
10.
Do you know what self-confidence is?
11.
Don’t ask/plead for more marks.
12.
Don’t block my way.
13.
Don’t climb two or three steps
together.
14.
Don’t discourage anyone.
15.
Don’t engage the class with your talk.
16.
Don’t hinder.
17.
Don’t howl like wolves
18.
Don’t hurt others in any form.
19.
Don’t interrupt the class with
irrelevant questions.
20.
Don’t laugh at/mock others.
21.
Don’t make fun of others.
22.
Don’t make noise while leaving the
class.
23.
Don’t make unnecessary noise/sound
in the classroom.
24.
Don’t open the windows of the
classroom during rain.
25.
Don’t run in the corridor or anywhere around
the school building.
26.
Don’t shake the table/desk/bench.
27.
Don’t touch any books or activities
which are kept in shelf.
28.
Don’t touch anyone for any reason.
29.
Don’t you know what self-confidence
is?
30.
Everyone is asked to write the diary/English.
31.
Form a queue and wait for my command.
32.
Foul smell is coming out from this side.
33.
From tomorrow to 5 days I can’t/won’t/shan’t
come to school as there is my aunt’s wedding.
34.
Get into a queue.
35.
Had he quarreled with you?
36.
Had he written the test?
37.
Had you completed the homework?
38.
Had you consulted a doctor?
39.
Had you finished in time?
40.
Had you revised the lesson yesterday?
41.
Had you submitted the notebooks to
ma’am?
42.
Had you taught us this lesson?
43.
Had you understood the taught lesson?
44.
Had your diary got signed by your
parent?
45.
Has the bell rung/buzzed?
46.
He has it in the classroom.
47.
He is shaking the table/desk/bench.
48.
He is talking without studying.
49.
He pokes his nose in all my matters.
50.
He squeezed the extract of orange peel
into my eyes.
51.
He wrote haphazardly.
52.
He/She has it/them in his/her
bag.
53.
He/she is lifting my hand up.
54.
He/she is making me laugh.
55.
How long will you learn?
56.
Hurry up go/get outside.
57.
I am not heedless / unmindful.
58.
I am not sitting idle; I am working
out in my mind.
59.
I gave my book to her.
60.
I got hurt on my leg today.
61.
I have friends at home and in school.
62.
I have it in my bag.
63.
I have it right now with me.
64.
I left it/them at home.
65.
I slipped and fell inside my classroom
and dashed my head on the desk.
66.
If you hinder I will beat you.
67.
Is it here/there?
68.
It is in the lunch bag.
69.
It is in the textbook on page 7.
70.
It is on the table/desk.
71.
It is there/here.
72.
It is under the bench.
73.
Keep it aside.
74.
Leave her/him alone.
75.
Less/Few
girls/boys are in the classroom.
76.
Line up for Science class.
77.
Look ma’am, how she has/had
written.
78.
Maintain distance with everyone.
79.
More girls/boys are coming.
80.
My English homework is half done.
81.
Never keep on asking for marks or
anything.
82.
Never laugh for silly things.
83.
No one brought photo.
84.
No one has cello tape/stapler/gum.
85.
No one has come up to volunteer.
86.
No one has come up with any idea.
87.
No one noticed ma’am entering the
classroom.
88.
No one owned their fault/mistake/crime.
89.
No one told their suggestions.
90.
Nothing he/she learnt.
91.
Now I am memorizing my lesson, I will
talk to you later.
92.
Now I am studying I will explain
later.
93.
Paper is fallen down pick it up.
94.
Pick those fallen papers.
95.
Please pronounce this word for me.
96.
Please read out this word for me.
97.
Please read this sentence for me.
98.
Remember to give me in the evening.
99.
Remind me to give you in the evening.
100. She
is constantly/continuously calling me and talking.
101. She
is sitting idle.
102. She
is trustworthy.
103. She
was lenient to/with me.
104. She/he
doesn’t have it/them.
105. She/he
got back his food/pen/scale.
106. She/he
keeps the black dot.
107. That
notebook is mine/hers/his.
108. The
bell didn’t ring/buzz.
109. The
bell hasn’t yet rung/buzzed.
110. There
are many who didn’t submit.
111. There/here
it is
112. These
many books I have/had collected.
113. They
are repeating his/her answer.
114. This
is not in right condition.
115. This
morning there was overflow in the rivers of my village due to yesterday night’s
heavy rain.
116. This
morning while coming to school I forgot to take my lunch bag.
117. This
rubber/book/pencil is hers/his/mine.
118. Those
are mine/hers/his.
119. Those
who didn’t cover the notebooks are called by(name) mam.
120. Those
who didn’t paste/stick are called by (name)mam.
121. Those
who didn’t talk in English will be punished.
122. To
which place do you belong?
123. Today
I forgot to bring my Maths textbook.
124. Today
I got hurt on my head.
125. Today
it rained heavily.
126. Water
spilled on its own.
127. While
carrying the books to staff room they fell from my hand.
128. Yesterday
I had fever so I didn’t come to school
129. Yesterday my mother fed me with her hands.
130. You are creating chaos.
Comments
Post a Comment