Sexual complaints

This is 2025
To Pocso controller 
Literary in Love, Sex & Marriage needed
As well as
Literacy in Love abuse, Sex abuse and Marriage abuse needed
Literacy in hazards of it also needed
Yes this is year 2025

I am a teacher and I worked in most of the places in Tamil Nadu 
This is real life incidents which I met with.

In interview: 
You will have 5 rounds of selection tests 
My first instruction:
Keep standing 
Keep monitoring 
Give individual attention 
Be a multi tasking person 
Close your eyes to students degradation 
Keep them engaged 
Without witness don't complain 
This is co-ed school keep an eye on
Wear coat
Wear ID card

{ My thoughts πŸ’¬ πŸ’­ am I a teacher}

Okay anyways 

In return:
Government salary: who knows
Convent salary: Rs 2k
Private salary: 7k
No chair
No place to keep our belongings 
No personal bench and desk
No locker to stock books and papers
No bonus 
No incentive 
No pension 
No transport 
No benefits 

{ Am I posted for a teaching post πŸ’¬ πŸ€”}

All starts after a month

I get a complaint, mam strictly confidential, that boy and girl are washing each other's bum.
I report to be chucked out.

I get complaint, mam strictly confidential, that boy and girl are touching and patting each other. I report to be chucked out.

I get a complaint from first standard students, mam strictly confidential, that boy is fingering hers. I report to teacher mom to be chucked out.

I get a complaint, mam strictly confidential, he/she bad touched, I report to be chucked out

I get a complaint, mam strictly confidential, he/she spied while peeing , I report to be chucked out.

I get complaint, mam strictly confidential, he/she told to suck, I report to be chucked out

I get complaint, mam strictly confidential, he/she body shamed me , I report to be chucked out.

I get complaint, mam please confidential, he/she is courting the teacher for marks. I report to be chucked out.

I get complaint, mam strictly confidential, Boys are planning to rape that teacher. I report to be chucked out.

I get complaint, mam strictly confidential, that boy/girl using their mates for time pass. I report to be chucked out.

I get complaint, mam strictly confidential, how do boys know she got periods, I report to be chucked out.

I get complaint, mam strictly confidential, there's no mug or bucket in the toilet/ washroom/restroom/bathroom (Oh heavens so many names)
I report to be chucked out 

I get complaint, mam strictly confidential, that teacher has sex charges, I report to be chucked out 

I get complaint, mam strictly confidential, that’s the boy/gal who sends cheap sms to students and teachers in disguise, I report to be chucked out

I get complaint, mam strictly confidential, he/she was followed in corridor, I report to be chucked out

I get complaint, mam strictly confidential, that boy/girl uses abusive words, I report to be chucked out 

I get complaint, mam strictly confidential, that he/she ragged, I report to be chucked out 

I get complaint, mam strictly confidential, that boy/ girl is making a gang , I report to be chucked out 

Oh my gosh my head is aching 

As a teacher 
personally tell me is it true????
Did you watch with naked eyes???
Did you personally overhear???

Oh my dear the answer is yes,
But see, the rule is no witness no victory.

But my mouth it will be open always, cause I watch as a dead crow and report.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the female devils

Virgin girls and boys