Auxiliary Verb Question

 

20 TYPES OF A.V. QUESTION 

(A.V+subject+adjective/noun+Phrase?) (A.V+subject+M.V+Phrase?)


Am I a good student?

Am I not an excellent player?

Am I disturbing you?

Am I not listening in your class?

Is he a topper?

Isn’t he a topper?

Is she learning well?

Isn’t she concentrating in English class?

Are you a football player?

Aren’t you a student of this school?

Are you studying in 6th standard?

Aren’t you participating in school day?

Was he the CE leader last year?

Wasn’t he the sports captain last year?

Was she crying for getting low marks?

Wasn’t she playing with her classmates yesterday?

Were you the vice-captain last year?

Weren’t you the topper of class 9?

Were they teasing you on your dance steps?

Weren’t we encouraging you?

Do you sleep early?

Don’t you argue with parents?

Does he learn well?

Doesn’t she do her homework?

Did he pinch that boy?

Didn’t she tell us a lie?

Has he gone for attending CE class?

Hasn’t she eaten yet?

Have I broken your scale?

Haven’t I shared my pencil with you?

Had I stolen your pencil?

Hadn’t she punished you before for this same naughtiness?

Will you finish studying the objectives by tomorrow afternoon?

Won’t I do such a small thing for you?

Would you help me?

Wouldn’t you share your lunch with me?

Can I memorize this speech by tomorrow evening?

Can’t I watch television in my leisure?

Could you find out the answers all by yourselves?

Couldn’t he wake up in time?

Shall I choose a dress for myself?

Should I write the answers in the note book?

Shouldn’t I help my friend in need?

May I meet Kirthi Ma’am?

Need he keep visiting his friends’ houses during his exams?

Needn’t he study social to get a good total?

Must I go for condolence?

Mustn’t I go to theatre?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the female devils

Virgin girls and boys

Sexual complaints