Simple sentences to speak fluently.
Copy, learn, speak, memorize as far as possible. (Scroll to the end)
Interval Sentences
1. I feel like vomiting.
2. I want to vomit.
3. I am feeling thirsty.
4. I want to fetch water.
5. I finished my water.
6. He swallowed the food.
7. It's lunch time.
8. It's too salty/sour.
9. It's too chilly/bitter.
10. I don't like this snack.
11. May I go to the rest room?
12. May I come in?
13. May I get in?
14. May I drink water?
15. He spilled water on the floor.
16. He dropped his lunch box/snacks/water.
17. He spilled rice on the floor.
18. Enough.
19. He spoke while eating.
20. He has hiccups.
21. What vegetable/fruit/gravy/rice did you bring?
22. Did you bring vegetable/fruit/rice/snacks/gravy?
23. My Stomach is paining
24. Share your gravy/rice with me.
25. He shared his lunch with him.
26. I brought lemon rice/sambar/brinjal.
27. What did you bring?
28. I didn't finish eating.
29. Some rice is left.
30. Take/Have a little more.
31. Take less.
32. Take more.
33. He didn't chew his food.
34. Chew the food.
35. Spread the towel on your lap.
36. Wipe your mouth with towel.
37. He didn't complete eating.
38. She has balance rice.
39. She didn't bring lunch.
40. He forgot to bring his lunch.
41. The spoon is not clean.
42. Pass my lunch bag.
43. Do you want gravy/rice/snacks?
44. You ate very little.
45. Do you want some more?
46. Show me your lunch box.
47. Don't refuse to eat.
48. She was refusing to eat.
49. Taste my food.
50. He tasted my food.
51. He got his food.
52. He gulped his food.
53. He refused to eat.
54. He threw the banana peel on me.
55. Put the orange peel into the dustbin.
56. He snatched my biscuit.
57. He threw water on me.
58. He dusted the lunch towel over me.
59. He didn't take the biscuit.
60. He ate all my snacks.
61. He emptied my bottle.
62. He got choked.
63. Who took my lunch bag/tiffin box/spoon?
64. He carried away your lunch bag.
65. He vomited all over his uniform/bag.
66. Pick all the grains.
67. Pick all the waste from the floor.
68. Open the lid of your tiffin box.
69. The lid is not opening.
70. Empty your lunch box.
71. Wash your hands.
72. Use spoon to eat.
73. Ask permission for washing hands.
74. May I wash my hands?
75. He fell over my lunch box.
76. Scoop out the chutney with the spoon.
77. Mix well.
78. She is eating with her hand.
79. He didn't bring spoon or towel.
80. Don't lick your fingers.
81. He changed his place.
82. He is sitting on my place.
83. I finished eating lunch.
84. He punched me.
85. He pinched me.
86. He pulled me.
87. He poked me.
88. He pushed me.
89. He pricked me with pencil.
90. He Laughed at me.
91. He was blabbing something about me so I beat him.
92. He splashed water on me.
93. We have to go for lunch duty now.
94. He used bad words.
95. He hurt me with the spoon.
96. He asked me to give him gravy.
97. I picked all the waste from the floor.
98. They were talking in Tamil.
99. He spat on the ground.
100. He scolded me for no reason.
101. He wanted me to get scolding from the teacher so he created a story
102. I didn't see her/him.
103. I didn't beat him.
104. I didn't talk in Tamil.
105. I didn't push you.
106. Wait for me.
107. My/His mouth is watering.
108. He twisted my hand.
109. I bit my tongue/cheek.
110. He poured water.
Classroom
Sentences
3. Once more explain, mam.
4. What does ___________ mean, mam?
5. How do you spell patience, mam?
6. How do we pronounce this word, mam?
7. Mam, will you come to our class today?
8. Mam, to which class are you going?
9. Mam, I am unable to understand your words.
10. Mam, explain this paragraph again.
11. Mam, what is the time?
12. Mam, in which period will you come to our classroom?
13. I want to speak to (name) mam.
14. I did the work but left it at home.
15. Is tomorrow a holiday?
16. I am really sorry for not doing the homework/hurting you/ interrupting the class?
17. Whose turn is it?
18. We are on line 5, second paragraph.
19. We are on page 7.
20. When is PT period?
21. What is he talking about?
22. Mam, time is up.
23. Pass me my book.
24. I have to meet (name) mam.
26. I didn’t bring the book.
27. I have done my homework.
28. It is hard to understand.
29. Move a bit.
30. My pen is not working.
31. It was kept here.
32. My notebook is not corrected.
33. The question was hard/tough.
34. Give my book back.
35. Show me how to do it?
36. The question paper was lengthy.
37. He fell from the bench.
38. I kept the book on the table.
39. I submitted my notebook.
40. I want to clarify some doubts.
41. I didn’t take your pen/pencil/rubber.
42. He fought with me in the ground.
43. He didn’t pick the paper.
44. He is peeping into my work.
45. He opened my pencil box.
46. He left two pages.
47. He jumped from bench.
48. Mam told me to carry the books to the staffroom.
49. He cut his finger/leg/hand.
50. He hit me with a scale.
51. He is not letting me to go out.
52. He didn’t read.
53. He spilt the paper into two halves.
54. He broke my pen.
55. He drew a cartoon in my book.
56. He drank water from my bottle.
57. He gave me notes.
58. He hid my pen/pencil/rubber/scale.
59. He knows where it is.
60. He ran in the corridor.
61. He stole my pen/ pencil/scale.
62. I bought/brought a new rough note book.
63. He crumbled the paper.
64. I noted down all the points.
65. He wrote on the wall.
66. He didn’t obey (name) mam.
67. He flung my notebook.
68. (name) collected all the English notebook.
69. He did not hurry to the classroom.
70. He was roaming about.
71. I didn’t copy.
72. Time was not sufficient.
73. Where is (name) mam?
74. He refused to return my pen/book/scale.
75. I didn’t take my book home.
76. I tore paper from the notebook.
77. He wore slippers.
78. I took out my book.
79. Mam, she is absent/present.
80. Mam, he is sick, he has fever.
81. Someone took away my book.
82. Someone beat me.
83. Someone called me.
84. I didn’t learn any answer.
85. I learnt two answers only.
86. Mam, you are been called by (name) mam.
87. Mam, you are asked to go to 6B.
88. Mam, you have to come to our class now.
89. Mam, (name) mam called you.
90. Mam, you are always scolding me.
91. Mam, what did I do?
92. I didn’t bring the notebook/diary/pen.
93. He scribbled my book.
94. Here it is/There it is/ It is here/there.
95. I know where it is.
96. He dropped my book.
97. The duster is on the floor.
98. That class took our duster.
99. He sharpened his pencil under the desk.
100. The bell rang.
101. The bell didn’t ring.
102. He has it.
103. They have it.
104. These/Those were here/there.
105. He has this/that/these/those.
106. Do I/we have to do now?
107. Here you are, I searched you everywhere.
108. Mam, you asked for it/this.
109. What is the 8th one?
110. It is there on the floor.
111. It was kept below the blackboard.
113. Where in second lesson is it?
114. I can finish learning these answers within 2 days.
Comments
Post a Comment