Speak well (Juniors and Seniors)

 Copy, Learn, Read twice, Memorize as far as possible (Scroll to the end)


1.      Sorry mam.
2.      Thank you mam.
3.      Pardon me mam.
4.      Excuse me mam.
5.      Please mam.

6.      Yes/no mam
7.    Okay mam

 

LUNCH TIME

  1. Mam, enough.
  2. Mam, please open the lunch box.
  3. Mam, please close the tiffin box.
  4. Mam, I am thirsty.
  5. Mam, I have/got hiccups.
  6. Mam, I want water/sweet.
  7. Mam, he took my snacks/sweet.
  8. Mam, he spilled water/rice/snacks.
  9. Mam, I want to fill water.
  10. Mam, I finished the water. I drank fully.
  11. Mam, I/he/she vomited.
  12. Mam, I want to vomit.
  13. Mam, I don’t like this snack.
  14. Mam, I am sweating.
  15. Mam, put the fan.
  16. Mam, I ate more/less.
  17. Mam, I brought vegetable/fruit.
  18. Mam, I want to eat snacks.
  19. Mam, I didn’t bring spoon/towel.
  20. Mam, I finished eating/ the water.
  21. Mam, he dropped the rice.
  22. Mam, I didn’t finish eating.
  23. Mam, it is too chilly/sour/bitter/salty/sweet/hot/cold/spicy.
  24. Mam, he snatched my biscuit.
  25. Mam, he/she ate my snacks/chocolate.
  26. Mam, he threw the snacks over me.
  27. Mam, he splashed water on me.
  28. Mam, my stomach is paining.
  29. Mam, I got a wound.
  30. Mam, the wound is bleeding.
  31. Mam, loose motion.
  32. Mam, I want to poop/pee.
  33. Mam, I pooped/peed.
  34. Mam, feces are all over the place.

 

CLASS TIME

  1. Mam, I kept the note book on the table.
  2. Mam, I want pencil/rubber.
  3. Mam, I finished.
  4. Mam, I wrote.
  5. Mam, I will say/tell.
  6. Mam, I want to say/tell.
  7. Mam, It’s here/there.
  8. Mam, I forgot to bring the notebook/diary.
  9. Mam, give/lend me rubber/pencil.
  10. Mam, I know the rhyme.
  11. Mam, take the pencil.
  12. Mam, he rubbed the black board.
  13. Mam, he/She beat/s me.
  14. Mam, he/She pinched me.
  15. Mam, he/she pricked me.
  16. Mam, he pushed me.
  17. Mam, he pulled me.
  18. Mam, he is not moving.
  19. Mam, he scribbled in my notebook
  20. Mam, I want my kerchief.
  21. Mam, this/that is my bag/lunch bag/notebook.
  22. Mam, I don’t know.
  23. Mam, I know.
  24. Mam, I forgot.
  25. Mam, I fell down.
  26. Mam, I got hurt.
  27. Mam, this is my place.
  28. Mam, I want to go home.
  29. Mam, I belong to bus no. 2.
  30. Mam, he dropped water.
  31. Mam, I gave.
  32. Mam, I/he/she/ ... took.
  33. Mam, he sat in/on my place.
  34. Mam, he changed his place.
  35. Mam, he is sitting in my place.

PERMISSION
  1. May/Shall/Can I go to the restroom/toilet?
  2. May/Shall/Can I come/get in?
  3. May/Shall/Can I drink water?
  4. May/Shall/Can I go with her/him?
  5. May/Shall/Can I go?
  6. May/Shall/Can I close/open the lunch box?
  7. May/Shall/Can I say/tell?
  8. May/Shall/Can I say the poem/answer?
  9. May/Shall/Can I take the pencil/rubber?
  10. May/Shall/Can I throw the wrapper?
  11. May/Shall/Can I wake him up?
  12. May/Shall/Can I sharpen the pencil?
  13. May/Shall/Can I put the waste paper in the bin?
  14. May/Shall/Can I read first?
  15. May/Shall/Can I begin writing?
  16. May/Shall/Can I draw now?
  17. May/Shall/Can I eat the chocolate now?
  18. May/Shall/Can I give the notebook now?
  19. May/Shall/Can I lend him a pencil/rubber/scale?
  20. May/Shall/Can I rub the blackboard?
  21. May/Shall/Can I borrow a pencil/rubber?
  22. May/Shall/Can I call the aaya?
  23. May/Shall/Can I wash my hands?
  24. May/Shall/Can I copy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the female devils

Virgin girls and boys

Sexual complaints