Hello Mom & Dad

To my mom and dad for those tons of soothing words for the man and woman I am today.

Today, I started taking bath myself 
I started cleaning my potty
I started doing my household chores 
I started to be patient to read, write and listen for long hours
I started writing for school magazine 
I started being active in sports
I started to control my thoughts πŸ’¬ πŸ’­ 
I started watching life lesson movies 
I started posting my talents and creativity on social media 
I started to be calm and polite to my peers
I started knowing things happening around me
I started knowing all are not same
I started realising that I shouldn't be the first one to attack
I started to learn not to point finger
I started inculcating good moral values 
I started respecting good souls and correcting evil souls
 
Yes, mom and dad 
I am growing well
in your hands

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the female devils

Virgin girls and boys

Sexual complaints