Sadness of man

I am a male
I am cute
I look good
I am my mother's beloved 
I was taken care well
I was not touched or smooched
I had all my privacy
I was taken care well

I stepped to school 
There's the bathroom clean and tide
But what a fate
my peeing mate peep into mine
Oh school Oh school 
Where is my privacy 
Though I am in nursery 
I need my privacy

I step out with friends 
There I meet bad and good folks
I watch them see me top to floor 
I need a coverage I think so
I met a rowdy to just be abused
There his hand goes to my gear
And oh my poor anus
I don't need a thrash
Where is my security 
Oh police I doubt you

I go to workplace 
I see younger and older mates
To my surprise I am a charm, talented, sexy, Oh what a dish
What's your intention to
hang me or to blame me
where could I show my diligency 
I am chucked out within a year.

When I am eligible to marry
I think of a huge problem 
Where to keep my wife free from peer
My taunting nights disturbs me soon
When my wife finds out I don't shy
Oh heavens where is my shyness
I am called by my dream wife
Aggressive and Possessive 
Think twice, where did my shyness go????

Now when I am father of three
They fight to be free
When I thrash and be strict
Neighbours say it might be some molestation 
Am I born to earn bad name!!!!!!
Oh heavens my kids grow up
In whose hands to secure them
It's not free nor trust
Where to give them????
Oh my worries, will my children see the same sad fate????

Is this the path
I was born to follow 
Oh my Lord, give the life 
as beautiful as I am
I am a male 
I am proud to be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the female devils

Virgin girls and boys

Sexual complaints