Molestation of man and woman
My Request to Government and Trusts
To all the children, boy, girl, man, woman, uncle, aunty, grandfather, grandmother who are victims of jealousy.
Here I start
I too love make up
I too love dressing
I too love yummy food
I too love sex
I too love smooch
I too love caress
I too love winking at me
I too love texting me day and night
I too love phone calls
I too love love marriage
I too love courting
I too love fingering
I too love masturbation
I too love you calling me sexy
Oh you thief you stole my all
I succumbed then why did you leave me.
Oh how can I be in the list of virgin!!!!!
I am smashed like potato
I am peeled like banana
Where to ask help, I will be silenced
Oh my lips it's burning
Oh my boobs it's hurting
Oh my vagina it's smashed
I too love sex my instincts teach me daily but not in this manner I am to be crushed.
Oh heavens I look up and ask daily why mine is bruised and yours preserved.
Oh your sweet talk
You tell me to do self fingering
I should lose my virginity
And neither be yours or mine.
You cheapo you are so bad
You are so strong
You are so talented
Where will I put forth my complaint
Oh! is this world yours
I am confused
Where should I go
Where should I live
I am to live in orphanage
Oh no that's a sad plan for me.
No heavens No
I will fight for my breath
I too deserve to live after all I am born in this world
You younger, elder or older
You pre plan to help me
You talk a confident talk
You flirt with me
You touch me
You smooch me
You caress me
I am fully touched by you
Oh, my fucker will you marry me.
Your answer is nil
I realise
You ditched me
You back bit me
You gave a name to me
Remember I am pained
Ofcourse you touched me
Now I am the bra to be the garland of my neck
I am the panty to wear it on my head
My fluffy boobs you are now bruised
My pussy cat you are now cut
My dick you are burning
Monsters you stabbed my privates
I took my morning bath
I took my evening bath
I brushed my teeth
I applied make up
I dressed myself
I put on fancy shoes
You say I am attracting you
You say I am a material
You say I am a toy
Oh I fell in love
Oh tell me how to rise in love
Oh government where are you.
Oh government where is my separate ration and monthly income
I too want to survive
I too want to walk alone on the street
I too don't want to be monitored
I too have dignity
Am I not a human like everyone.
Oh Government Oh Government
Oh private sector Oh private sector
Where the hell my virginity gone
Damn shit I have become victim
I don't want to be gay or lesbian
I don't want to be a victim of pre-marital and extra- marital sex
I want my dignity
My dignity Oh my dignity where have you gone.
Government wake up
Private sectors wake up
Our instincts know good touch and bad touch
Do they want me or hurt me
Are they satisfied with this guilt
How long a man and woman can live in this world like this!!
Separate us give us a colony
Make housing plans for us too
Give us proper ration
Can't we live alone with our aadhaar
Can't we sufferers live with heads held high
Go tell the scavengers
I want my body care products monthly
I want new clothes monthly
I want new delicacies monthly
I too want to be in social gatherings
Yes, I proudly say I am the victim of molestation
No one can win my heart.
I need my monthly ration
Oh government Oh Government
Oh private sector Oh private sector
Give me my monthly and yearly offers
I too want to live a decent life
I am not a psychotic
I have no schizophrenia
I have no stress
I have no depression
Just, I am used by someone who was not worthy of me
One thing confidential, It's personal, Let it be hidden
Give unto us what we need
Oh Government Oh Government.
Comments
Post a Comment